Saturday, October 07, 2006

Here I am again

Well, it looks like the only I ever update my blog is when I am at the BA lounge at Heathrow. Strange huh... you would think that since I now have broad band at home, I'll be much better at updating my news......

Yes. I am travelling again - for work. That's the only time I get to go business class and therefore can make use of the lounge. But then again, all my previous travelling have earned my enough points to be a silver member... so I guess I can make use of the lounge anytime I travel.... I think. Well... enough of this rambling.

I'm off the New York. This time for 2 weeks. I won't be in NY exactly, but will be close enough that I can probably travel in for the week ends, if I so desire. We'll see.

As the meeting starts on Monday, I'm staying with my cousin this week end. Hopefully, I get to eat the yummy sashimi again....ooooo...... and get that hair cut which I have been saying that I need to get since 3 months back. My cousin will think that I only cut my hair when I go to NY, cause that was what I did the last time I was there.... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home