Monday, December 19, 2005

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Now this would not come as a surprise... I still have not got all my Christmas cards out (sheepish grin). Actually the real question is, when have I even gotten my cards out on time. I promise to do better next year.

Being that all of you would not receive my seasons greetings before the holidays, (I promise that I will post them tomorrow!), I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

When I figure out how to attach pictures onto my blog, I want to share with you the "special" Christmas decoration in my department. I guarantee you would not see anything like it. But that will have to wait until I can figure out the technology. Maybe what I'll do is ask Tina - she would know for certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home